Sunday, September 25, 2011

Conversations

Conversation at Tae Kwon Do:
Another mom: So what are you making that baby blanket for?
Mominator: The Altar Sewing Guild's craft fair.
Another mom: my mom used to be a member of that. She retired. LadyBug
Mominator: yes, I've heard of her.
Another mom: I heard some nice, young lady is now running the Guild.
Mominator: I'm the new president.
Another mom: Oh how wonderful!

***********************
Conversation at dinner tonight:
Mominator: My flute student today liked my Reef sandals. She said they were cool.
Princess Imagination: Most moms are not cool. You are the exception.


***********************
Overheard while the girls playing with their dollhouse:
Pink Ballerina: They bought a house on the lake.
Princess Imagination: AT the lake, but not ON the lake, because that would be in a flood zone.
Pink Ballerina: Right. Smart girl.



***********************

Overheard while the girls were playing Wii Phineas and Ferb:
Pink Ballerina: Wait!! How did you get up there?
Princess Imagination: I have no idea.
(soon after)

Princess Imagination: Oh no! I'm out of ammo.
Pink Ballerina: Right. Don't worry. I'll cover you.

No comments:

Post a Comment