Wednesday, March 21, 2012

For the first time in 16 years, 8 months, there are no car seats in my car...m

When Princess Imagination was born, Bumblebee was 6 and Pink Ballerina was 3 1/2. I had 3 car seats across the second row of my Honda CRV. Princess Imagination's infant carrier just barely fit in the middle; fortunately, the baby seat fit best when it was turned backwards.

After Princess Imagination was 1 year and 20 pounds, her infant seat was turned around, and I needed to get a mini-van to fit all the car seats. Bumblebee and Pink Ballerina were still in car seats. In NJ, car seats are mandatory until 8 years or 80 pounds. I kept all three in their seats until they out-grew the shoulder height.

Princess Imagination, at age 10 years, 7 months, finally outgrew the shoulder height.

I must say, she still looks mighty tiny in a regular seat.


Mominator

No comments:

Post a Comment